At Adara Ventures, we are searching for talented future VCs to join our team on our 6 month Investment Analyst Internship Program. The Program has two start dates, and you’ll join us either in September 2021 or March 2022.
If you are passionate about technology & entrepreneurship, this could be your calling!
As an Investment Analyst you will:
- work closely with all members of the investment team assisting in the analysis of market trends & investment opportunities.
- perform competitive and industry analysis to support the firm’s investment decisions.
- meet with some of the best technology companies in Europe, using your analytical skills to understand growth metrics, market size, valuation and many other aspects of some amazing deep tech start-ups.
- be involved in helping outstanding entrepreneurs build great companies.
Our Internship Program is paid, full-time and will take place at our offices in Madrid, Spain.
What we’re looking for
We believe that Venture Capital should be open to people of all backgrounds and we are committed to building an investment team with diverse experience. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
We value the following attributes:
- Passion for technology, entrepreneurship and science. Familiarity with technology investing, tech startup experience or consulting would be a bonus.
- Detail-oriented with a track record of academic and /or professional success.
- Self starter, with strong initiative and exacting quality standards.
- Proficient in creating compelling, data driven analysis.
- Excellent presentation skills (an excel / powerpoint ninja).
- Fluent in both English and Spanish. Additional languages are highly valued.
How to apply
Complete your application here before Sunday 20 June.
We will invite successful applicants to interview before 15 July, with final offers made before 31 July.